Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Blog Posts - Don't Hold Your Breath

So it's nearly November, and while I'm sure you're all super-excited about reading all about my life in the eleventh month, I'm going to just admit it now: I'm not going to have a lot of time for blogging.

Aside from the dreaded Black Friday looming, and the holiday shopping season making my work hours more demanding, there's one big reason that I'm not likely to be typing up posts for the next 30 days or so. And that's NaNoWriMo.

That's right. National Novel Writing Month is back, and I need to get cracking whenever possible. If I have a free five minutes for a blog post, it's going to be better spent banging out a few paragraphs of fiction instead. For my sanity, certainly. Gotta keep that word count growing.

Maybe once that's done, I can tell you all about it. For now, here's some details on my novel. It's not really a novel, it's a collection of short stories I've had in my mind and worked on since high school. So it's been rattling around for a while. That means it'll come out quickly and easily, right? Right?!?! We'll see I guess.

So, yeah, consider this notice that you probably won't see me around. Keep reading my Examiner articles, though, because I get paid for those, so they'll still be daily. That's just how it is.

Oh, and Happy Halloween and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment